Using the Export Portal you can create and order a EUR1 certificate in just 1 to 2 minutes.
You can try the Export Portal for free for 30 days and order your own EUR1 certificate here:
Watch video guide or follow our step-by-step guide:
When do You Need a EUR1 certificate?
A EUR1 certificate is an official document declaring the goods’ country of origin. All goods manufactured in the EU – and other countries who participate in the European Single Market – are required to have a EUR1 Certificate, documenting its country of origin.
Step-by-step guide to filling out our EUR1 form
Step 1: Choose the Item that Requires a EUR1 Certificate
Before creating a EUR1 certificate: When you’re applying for a EUR1 certificate, you first need to have created the shipment-item and booked transit with your carrier using the Export Portal.
In the screenshot above, you can see the overview of all your shipping items.
- Choose the shipment which requires a EUR1 certificate and click “Create documents” – the second icon from the left
- Then choose “EUR.1 – Movement Certificate”
Step 2: Make Sure All Field Are Correctly Filled Out
All pertinent information for your EUR1 certificate has automatically been filled out based on preexisting information entered into your shipment-item. Then you can:
- Edit the document by clicking the appropriate field and finishing by clicking “Update X”
Step 3: Choosing the Issuing Format
- Firstly, you need to pick the appropriate Chamber of Commerce that you wish to send your EUR1 certificate-application to. This is done by clicking “Endorser” (Be advised, that you need to have a pre-existing agreement with said Chamber of Commerce before they’re able to print and deliver your certificate to the Danish Tax Agency)
- Decide whether you want your EUR1 Certificate delivered to you via “Shipping”, “Collect” or “Digital”
Step 4: Preview, Save, Print or Make Changes to the Format
Once you’ve made sure your application has been correctly filled out, you have five options before you click “Send”:
- Click “Decimals” in order to change the number of decimals shown in the certificate. You can also change the date-format if you have specific requirements for such
- Click “Preview” to ensure the certificate is properly formatted, before you save the document
- Click “Save” to save the certificate for future use
- Click “Save & Close” to save the certificate and return to the overview
- Finally, click “Send” in the bottom left-hand corner to send your application to the appropriate Chamber of Commerce