Using the Export Portal you can create and order a Certificate of Free Sale in under 1-2 minutes.
Try the Export Portal for free for 30 days and order a Certificate of Free Sale here:
Watch video guide or follow our step-by-step guide:
When do you need a Certificate of Free Sale?
A Certificate of Free Sale is needed when you have to export non-authorized chemical mixtures, cosmetics or biocide/pesticide out of the European Economic Area, assuming your customer requires a Free Sales Certificate for your exports.
Examples of products that typically require a Free Sale Certificate:
Step-by-Step guide to filling out our Certificate of Free Sale form
Step 4: Make Sure all the Required Information is in Order
In this screenshot, you can see a preview of a Certificate of Free Sale. It’s been filled out beforehand with the information you’ve already assigned the chosen shipment.
If you wish to edit the form before it’s saved, you need to:
1. Click the field you wish to edit in the certificate itself. The corresponding field in the form will then be marked on the right-hand page, where you can correct the erroneous information
Step 5: Preview, Save, Print or Change the Format
Once everything is in order, you have five different options before you click “Send”:
- Click “Decimals” in order to change the number of decimals shown in the certificate. You can also change the date-format if there are specific formal requirements
- Click “Preview” to make sure the certificate is filled out and formatted correctly before it’s saved
- Click “Print” to print out the document – or save it as a PDF
- Click “Save” to save the certificate for future use
- Click “Save & Close” to save the certificate and return to the overview
- Finally, click “Send” in the bottom left-hand corner to send your application to the appropriate Chamber of Commerce