Partner Manager at ClearView Trade
We are looking for a Partner Manager who will become responsible for maintaining and developing the commercial relationship with one of our major strategic partners to fuel our international growth in the EU, and later the US and Asian markets.
As our Partner Manager you will be in charge of partner activities and revenue generation, to succeed you must be good at achieving sales goals through collaboration with others. You must be able to work with people from different cultures, co-developing business plans meeting planned goals, coordinating marketing and lead generation, and facilitate the ongoing training of our partners sales team across different countries.
Briefly about ClearView
We have built a cloud-based IT-platform to facilitate international trade and are working with some of Denmark’s largest exporting companies, attracting interest from major EU companies. Our platform is currently used by more than 3,000 exporting companies and 5,000 users, we also have clients abroad and we expect our international business to grow significantly in the years to come.
Who are we looking for?
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of partner management, sales management or business development
- You have a master’s degree or a similar education relevant to the job
- You have experience in working internationally
- Proven that you can achieve results through collaboration
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Develop and execute our partner strategy to scale our sales revenue
- Build, manage and drive all aspects of the partner relationship at all organizational levels
- Support our partners go-to-market activities (Business planning, pipeline development, marketing, sales activities etc.).
- Drive the sales pipeline with partner including monthly opportunity reviews, tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Drive technical and sales enablement together with our Customer Success Team including ongoing training of salespeople, pre-sales activities etc.
- • Coordination with marketing on lead generation, develop partner marketing plans, events and sales collaterals
- • Manage partner toolkit like sales tools and websites
- • Ensure partners comply with contract terms.
- • Good culture in a growing company
- • Competitive salary package
- • Offices in both Aarhus and Copenhagen
- • Skilled and passionate colleagues
- If you are interested, please send your application and CV to: email@example.com
- Please write ‘Partner Manager’ in the subject line of your email