Software Architect at ClearView Trade
We are seeking a highly skilled Software Architect to design and build software solutions that meet our clients’ needs. You will be responsible for communicating with clients, product management and Customer Success team to determine requirements, creating comprehensive designs and architecture, and working together with a team of software developers to materialize the designs. You should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available. You will also be a good leader, communicator, and colleague.
Briefly about ClearView
We have built a cloud-based IT-platform to facilitate international trade and are working with some of Denmark’s largest exporting companies. Our platform is currently used by more than 3,000 exporting companies and 5,000 users, we also have clients abroad and we expect our international business to grow significantly in the years to come.
Our technology stack is based on ASP.NET MVC (CSHtml/C#) / Knockout.js / Bootstrap CSS / MSSQL, our platform is hosted on Microsoft Azure. We work as a team using SCRUM and agile methodologies (BDD) to develop our services. Our staff consists of top subject matter experts and proven business executives. English is our company language, Danish language skills are preferred but not required.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master’s degree within IT/programming
- Have extensive experience in software development and project management
- Extensive experience with SCRUM and agile methods, specially Behavior Driven Development
- Min 5 years of experience in development of solutions with MS .Net technologies.
- Experience in use of Azure cloud solutions.
- Experience in development of Unit test.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Experience with UML
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of one of the following domains are preferred but not required – logistic, customs or international trade
- Collaboration with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents
- Take technical lead in larger projects
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals
- Work as part of a skilled development team
- Updating software solutions as required
- Good culture in a growing company
- Competitive salary package
- Offices in both Aarhus and Copenhagen
- Skilled and passionate colleagues
- If you are interested, please send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write ‘Software Architect’ in the subject line of your email